• Oil on canvas
• 40" x 32" - 102 cm x 81 cm
• Made in Canada
• Signed Casol at the bottom right
Buy now your Maryse Casol painting Melodia Gitana, perfect for your home, office or chalet!
2006 was a great year! Maryse Casol, challenged by her son Mickael to paint a new theme, different from her landscapes and still lives, created a new collection honouring music. In total, 5 new paintings were created, including: Melodia Gitana, Hiver à Paris, Violon Éternel, Caresses and Murmure de Cithare. The following year in 2007, Maryse Casol continued with the theme of music and produced Fado Romantique, Musique des Sphères, and Roses et Lys. All major and important pieces now of your Casol collection. Why was 2006 great to you?
- Casol Gallery, Montreal, Canada
- Hotel Sofitel Montreal, Canada, January 15 to March 1st, 2018.
- Ristorante Buonanotte, Montreal, Canada, December 2007.
- Casol Gallery, 2006 until today.
- BG Life Magazine, Spain, February, 2016.
- Google Open Gallery, 2014 until now.
- KasserRassu.com Gallery, from 2010 to 2017. Marbella, Spain.
- Casol square silk scarf, 2008.
- MaryseCasol.com, since 2006.
Famous for Giving You Summer All Year Around! Maryse Casol liberates you in a constant Joie de Vivre, with vibrant colours, exotic landscapes, blazing still lives and neo-abstract paintings, inspired from the generous sun of the South of France, numerous journeys around the world, and the different cultures of it's people.
The story of Maryse Casol started when a little girl from France wanted to travel the world, which she did and came back with treasures, Art that will be given from our children, to their children, for eternity, in a tradition that was embraced many centuries ago (some say even over 100,000 years ago).