• Artist : Maryse Casol
• Date : 2006
• Photo of the artwork : Daniel Charpentier
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• Paper : Made in France, Supreme Glossy, 12.6 points, 350 gsm, archival acid free and FSC eco-friendly to make your print last for generations!
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Includes shipping by Fedex in a flat cardboard envelope
My Art Print
Make your home, office or yacht legendary, buy now your Maryse Casol 2006 art print Murmure de Cithare! The perfect gift for the music lover, offer Murmure de Cithare to share the passion of music with your family, friends or clients!
Created by the best artisans in the world, your Casol art prints will always make you happy when enjoying your espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
2006 was a great year! Maryse Casol, challenged by her son Mickael to paint a new theme, different from her landscapes and still lives, created a new collection honouring music. In total, 5 new paintings were created, including: Melodia Gitana, Hiver à Paris, Violon Éternel, Caresses and Murmure de Cithare. The following year in 2007, Maryse Casol continued with the theme of music and produced Fado Romantique, Musique des Sphères, and Roses et Lys. All major and important pieces now of your Casol collection. Why was 2006 great to you?
You desire to use this image for an Editorial such as your newspaper, magazine (except for covers), TV broadcast, non-commercial website, documentary, blog or social media post of public interest? Buy it now with the License option and we will send you the digital HD image by email. Anyone in your organisation can use the image an unlimited number of times for up to 15 years, worldwide, with uncapped indemnification.
For commercial use, such as books, advertising or products, Contact Casol to discuss your business idea!