• Artist : Maryse Casol
• Date : 2006
• Photo of the artwork : Daniel Charpentier
• Paper : Supreme Cardboard, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy, made in France
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Free shipping with Canada Post in a flat cardboard envelope
My Art Print
Make your home, office or yacht legendary, buy now your Maryse Casol 2006 art print Murmure de Cithare! The perfect gift for the music lover, offer Murmure de Cithare to share the passion of music with your family, friends or clients!
Need to put colours in your home? Created by the best artisans in the world, enjoy your Casol art prints with your espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
2006 was a great year! Maryse Casol, challenged by her son Mickael to paint a new theme, different from her landscapes and still lives, created a new collection honouring music. In total, 5 new paintings were created, including: Melodia Gitana, Hiver à Paris, Violon Éternel, Caresses and Murmure de Cithare. The following year in 2007, Maryse Casol continued with the theme of music and produced Fado Romantique, Musique des Sphères, and Roses et Lys. All major and important pieces now of your Casol collection. Why was 2006 great to you?