• Artist : Maryse Casol
• Date : 2010
• Photo of the artwork : Daniel Charpentier
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• Paper : Made in France, Supreme Glossy, 12.6 points, 350 gsm, archival acid free and FSC eco-friendly to make your print last for generations!
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Includes shipping by Fedex in a flat cardboard envelope
My Art Print
Make your home, office or yacht legendary, buy now your Maryse Casol 2010 art print Essentielle Simplicité II! The perfect gift for the nature lover, offer Essentielle Simplicité II to share the freedom with your family and friends!
Created by the best artisans in the world, your Casol art prints will always make you happy when enjoying your espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
2010 was an amazing year, on July 17, the son and art dealer of Maryse Casol, Mickaël Casol, married the beautiful Noriko Emen from Panama in a magical Spanish style wedding in old Montreal. Why was 2010 great to you?
Your Essentielle Simplicité II painting, is part of a 13 paintings collection created by Maryse Casol, titled: "Ceci N'est Pas Un Arbre", hinting at the fact that the trees in the paintings, are more than a landscape from our world, but a symbol of freedom.
You desire to use this image for an Editorial such as your newspaper, magazine (except for covers), TV broadcast, non-commercial website, documentary, blog or social media post of public interest? Buy it now with the License option and we will send you the digital HD image by email. Anyone in your organisation can use the image an unlimited number of times for up to 15 years, worldwide, with uncapped indemnification.
For commercial use, such as books, advertising or products, Contact Casol to discuss your business idea!