• Artist : Maryse Casol
• Date : 2009
• Size of the Frame : 15' x 19' or 12' x 14'
• Size of the Artwork : 8' x 10' or 5' x 7'
• Paper : Supreme Cardboard, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy, made in France
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Hand custom framed with black wood, Museum anti-reflective Plexiglass, acid free white mat and foamcore (other colours available on request)
• Photo of the artwork : Daniel Charpentier
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Ships in 7 days
• Includes taxes + Free shipping with Fedex
My Art Print
Make your home or office legendary, buy now your Maryse Casol 2009 framed art print Enlacement! The perfect gift for the nature lover, offer Enlacement to share the freedom of the country life!
Need to put colours in your home? Created by the best artisans in the world, enjoy your Casol art prints with your espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
2009 was an amazing year! After making the Casol silk scarves in Lyon, France and promoting them in the Americas, Europe and the UAE in 2008, Casol launched in May, 2009 the campaign "Je Suis Une Fauve", promoting the Maryse Casol art, with a fashion show and a samba dance extravaganza at the Time Supper Club in Montreal, with a short film and photoshoot that came with it! Why was 2009 great to you?
In 2009, Maryse Casol did 5 other magnificent paintings for you to own: Exaltation, Sérénité, Oasis de Lumière, Essentielle Simplicité I and Symbiose, all touching the theme of love.