• Artist : Maryse Casol
• Date : 2011
• Photo of the artwork : Daniel Charpentier
• Paper : Supreme Cardboard, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy, made in France
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Free shipping with Canada Post in a flat cardboard envelope
My Art Print
Make your home, office or yacht legendary, buy now your Maryse Casol 2011 art print Ceci N'est Pas Un Arbre VII! The perfect gift for the philosophy lover, offer Ceci N'est Pas Un Arbre VII to share the symbol of life.
Need to put colours in your home? Created by the best artisans in the world, enjoy your Casol art prints with your espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
We loved 2011! For the 2nd year, Casol was one of the sponsors of the Art Monaco contemporary art fair, thank you to Mr. Johnessco Rodriguez. One of the highlights, was the Casol name advertised everywhere in the media, from London to New York City, including a giant billboard on the road at 30 Bd. Princesse Charlotte in Monaco! Why was 2011 great to you?
Your Ceci N'est Pas Un Arbre VII painting, is part of a 13 paintings collection created by Maryse Casol, titled: "Ceci N'est Pas Un Arbre", hinting at the fact that the trees in the paintings, are more than a landscape from our world, but a symbol of freedom.