• Artist: Delic
• Paper : Supreme Cardboard, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy, made in France
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Free shipping with Canada Post in a flat cardboard envelope
Make your home legendary, buy now your Mickaël Casol photography Playboy, Greece, 2002! The perfect gift for the fashionista, frame it at your local atelier, and give it to him or her, to share the glamour of the Athenian Riviera, and create a timeless luxury apartment, villa or yacht.
Need to put life in your home? Created by the best artisans in the world, enjoy your Casol photos with an espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
During the summer of 2002, Mickaël Casol went for one month in Greece to promote his album Gentlemen after 4 years of recording and over $4,000,000 of investment. This amazing photo was taken by the famous fashion photographer Dimitri Delic for the Playboy Magazine August edition in Glyfada, Athens. It was then printed and used in the portfolio of Action Management, the modeling agency ran by Dotte Klingstrom who represented Mickaël Casol.