• Artist: Noriko Casol
• Casol Art Object
• Printed on Fuji Photo Glossy Paper by Camtec
• Signed Mickaël Casol in the front with Sakura pen (acid free archival ink)
• White glossy wood frame handmade by Martine Hénault
• Frame: 15' x 19' - 38 x 48 cm / Photo: 8' x 12' - 20 x 30 cm
• Frame: 12' x 14' - 31 x 36 cm / Photo: 5' x 7' - 13 x 18 cm
• White acid free Passe-Partout (Mat)
• Acid free Foamcore in the back
• Made in Montreal, Canada
• Shipping with Fedex included
Make your home legendary, buy now your Mickaël Casol signed photography La Piscine, 2015! The perfect gift for the fashionista, give it to him or her to share the happy vibes of the summer, and create a timeless luxury apartment, villa, office or yacht.
In 2015, Mickaël, Noriko & their daughter Valentina Casol, lived at the famous Lowney 567 in the young and vibrant quartier of Griffintown in Montreal, Canada. This great photo was taken by Noriko, Mickaël's wife, at the amazing pool on the rooftop terrace with city views.