• Artist: Daniel Bernard
• Paper : Supreme Cardboard, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy, made in France
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes a Casol hand signed thank you card
• Includes a digital download of the Gentlemen album
• Free shipping with Canada Post in a flat cardboard envelope
Make your home legendary, buy now your Mickaël Casol photo Greece, Summer 2002! The perfect gift for the fashionista, frame it and give it to him or her, to share the Greek glamour, and create a timeless luxury apartment, villa or yacht.
Need to put life in your home? Created by the best artisans in the world, enjoy your Casol photos with an espresso in the morning, or when guests are visiting over for some drinks at night!
During the summer of 2002, Mickaël Casol went for one month in Greece to promote his album Gentlemen after 4 years of recording and over $4,000,000 of investment. This great photo was taken by his friend and model from Montreal, Daniel Bernard, on the rooftop terrace of the Hotel Novotel in Athens. It was then printed and used as the composite card for Action Management, the modeling agency ran by Dotte Klingstrom who represented Mickaël Casol.
Shop now online for the entire collection or at your favorite boutique!