• Printed on Fuji Photo Glossy Paper
• Made at Camtec in Montreal, Canada
• Signed Maryse Casol in the front
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes shipping by Canada Post in a flat cardboard envelope
Make your home legendary, buy now your photography La Cantine, 1965, featuring Maryse Casol and her friends at l'école primaire de Montguyon in France! The perfect gift for the lover of arts, frame it at your local atelier, and give it to him or her, to share the vintage French chic of the Atlantic Ocean, and create a timeless luxury apartment, villa or yacht.
Already at a young age, Maryse would travel 3km on her bicycle to go to school, and another 3km to come back home in the afternoon, where she lived with her family in Montguyon, a small village in Charente-Maritime, France.