• 10 Cards
• 5" x 7" - 12 cm x 18 cm
• Photographer: Daniel Bernard
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• Supreme, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy paper made in France
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Blank inside
• Includes premium white envelopes made in the USA
• Delivered in a protective Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Free shipping with Canada Post
Fashionista? Need to put colours in your interior? A gift is not a gift, without a Casol notecard! Buy now your Mickaël Casol notecards Metal 2002, and give them to your loved ones to say thank you! Printed on a FSC glossy Supreme eco-friendly paper of the highest quality, the cards are blank inside so that you can add your own personal message; making it appropriate for any occasion. Frame the cards and create a Casol luxury apartment, villa or yacht!
During the summer of 2002, Mickaël Casol went for one month in Greece to promote his album Gentlemen after 4 years of recording and over $4,000,000 of investment. This great photo was taken by his friend and model from Montreal, Daniel Bernard, on the rooftop terrace of the Hotel Novotel in Athens. It was then printed and used in the portfolio of Action Management, the modeling agency ran by Dotte Klingstrom who represented Mickaël Casol.
"It was great times, nights dancing under the stars at Venue, days by the pool with music at Balux facing the sea, weekend trips to Mykonos with the other artists, the good life!": Mickaël Casol
Shop now online for the complete collection or at your favorite local boutique!