• 10 Cards
• 5" x 7" - 12 cm x 18 cm
• Photographer: Noriko Emen-Casol
• Printed at MP Repro in Montreal, Canada
• Supreme, 12.6 points, 350 gsm glossy paper made in France
• FSC eco-friendly and acid free to last for generations
• Blank inside
• Includes premium white envelopes made in the USA
• Delivered in a protective Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Free shipping with Canada Post
Fashionista? Need to put colours in your interior? A gift is not a gift, without a Casol notecard! Buy now your Mickaël Casol notecards La Piscine - 2015, and give them to your loved ones to say thank you! Printed on a FSC glossy Supreme eco-friendly paper of the highest quality, the cards are blank inside so that you can add your own personal message; making it appropriate for any occasion. Frame the cards and create a Casol luxury apartment, villa or yacht!
In 2015, Mickaël, Noriko & their daughter Valentina Casol, lived at the famous Lowney 567 in the young and vibrant quartier of Griffintown in Montreal, Canada. This great photo was taken by Noriko, Mickaël's wife, at the amazing pool on the rooftop terrace with city views. A print of La Piscine was later given on November 14, 2018 to the Opera de Montreal during a Charity Auction at la Place des Arts.
"I started swimming at the age of 4 in France when my parents paid me classes at the local pool near the Atlantic Ocean. I still love it today! But what I'm most proud, is to teach my daughter Valentina the discipline of swimming, it will be one of her foundations of success, for the rest of her life.": Mickaël Casol
Shop now online for the complete collection or at your favorite local boutique!