• Art book featuring the first published 2002 paintings and pastels of French / Italian artist Maryse Casol
• Signed Casol, dated, and numbered on the 2nd page
• Limited edition of 1,000
• 8" x 8" - 20cm x 20cm
• 20 Pages
• Texts in English and French by Sam Aberg, art historian & critic
• Published by Les Editions Renaissance in Canada
• Comes protected in a Krystal clear, archival acid free envelope
• Includes taxes + shipping with Fedex
Give your home or office a legendary look, learn art, and make your guests happy with your CASOL art book! Published in 2003 in limited edition of only 1,000 copies, this art book will make you travel to the South of France near the border of Spain, where Maryse Casol spent her summer and winter vacations with the family in the 1990s and early 2000s. You will also experience Quebec, Canada with the exotic paintings and pastels of Maryse Casol of the 2002 collection, home of Maryse Casol since 1977.
Rich in symbols, and in the study of colours, light, time, space and movement, the first ever published paintings of Maryse Casol, created in 2002, reflect the time of her last year studying arts at l'Académie des Beaux-Arts de Varennes, a charming and peaceful village facing the St-Laurent River in Canada.
Perfect with an espresso in the morning, or drink in the afternoon, enjoy the poetic and intelligent texts by Mr. Sam Aberg, aeronautical engineer, painter, art historian, art critic and founder of l'Académie des Beaux-Arts de Varennes!
Your Maryse Casol art book includes for you the 10 works : Évasion en Pays Catalan, Extase, Éclosion, Solitude au Crépuscule, Collines aux Environs de Port-Vendre, Solitude, Méditations aux Abords du Fleuve St-Laurent, Espérance, Collines du Perthus, and Sous-Bois Estival au Mont-Royal.
Shop now online for the complete collection or at your favorite local boutique!