• Oil on canvas
• 34" x 34" - 86 cm x 86 cm
• Made in Canada
• Signed Casol at the bottom right
Life, nature and health has always been a passion for Maryse Casol. "For as long as I can remember, my mother always loved flowers, and made sure we ate our fruits!": Mickaël Casol.
The 2003 Collection
2003 was an amazing year! Maryse Casol completed her studies in arts in December at l'Académie des Arts et Beaux-Arts de Varennes, published her first catalogue for $12,000 with texts written by Sam Aberg for les Éditions Renaissance, had built a collection of over 15 paintings, and showed some of them at 3 exhibitions at the Novotel Hotel, Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel and the Mount Stephen Club. It is also the year that her son, Mickaël Casol, started the HEC Montreal business school in September.
- Private Collection, Gift to HEC Montreal graduate during a Golf Tournament, Montreal, Canada, Summer 2005.
- Casol Gallery, Montreal, Canada
- Golf les Quatre Domaines, Mirabel, Québec, Canada, Summer 2005.
- Sidev Building, Montreal, Canada, Fall 2004.
- Casol Gallery, 2004 until 2005.
- Oneplayer.com, Casol puzzles, since 2009.
- MaryseCasol.com, since 2004.
Famous for Giving You Summer All Year Around! Maryse Casol liberates you in a constant Joie de Vivre, with vibrant colours, exotic landscapes, blazing still lives and neo-abstract paintings, inspired from the generous sun of the South of France, numerous journeys around the world, and the different cultures of it's people.
The story of Maryse Casol started when a little girl from France wanted to travel the world, which she did and came back with treasures, Art that will be given from our children, to their children, for eternity, in a tradition that was embraced many centuries ago (some say even over 100,000 years ago).